I'm not sure how I feel about this conversation...
Me: (as Charlie is holding a smooth stone) Be careful with that stone, don't leave it on the floor.
Charlie: Why?
Me: Because it's not good for Carter.
Charlie: What if he dies?
Me: That would be very bad. You would miss him and you would feel guilty for the rest of your life.
Charlie: When I grow up, I will make a special salt and when you put it in his mouth he will be alive again.
Me: Oh, that would be awesome! But, what if it doesn't work?
Charlie: It will work. (This is said with a tone implying that the possibility of his invention not working is an absurd proposition - if he can imagine it, he can make it happen, I love the optimism.)
~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: (detecting an offending odor) Did you fart?
Charlie: No. I just let some air out of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow.... :)
Post a Comment