Monday, July 25, 2011

Don't sign me up for "Mom of the Year"...


So Carter (16 months old) walks in the room and I can tell by the smile in his eyes that he has something in his mouth.  
"What's in your mouth?  Spit it out."  And this is what he spits out into my hand: 8 upholstery tacks and a bead.

2 comments:

Christi said...

Woah. But you know what I love about you, Val? You actually blogged about it. :) And he is totally fine, so it is all good. The things these kids find to get into...

So happy to "hear" from you again on the blog -- have been thinking about you and your boys!

livi girl said...

Yeah, this kid's ability to find trouble is something to behold. It's probably a major reason I don't blog anymore, I have to watch him like a hawk!

More to come...