If you want to sponsor me for the triathlon, but you don't want to use the online service for some reason, you can still give with a check. Just make the check payable to "World Vision." You can mail the check to me and I can send it in for you, or you can print and fill out this form and mail it in yourself. If you mail it in yourself, please let me know so I can add it to my total on my webpage because they don't yet have a system to notify me when a donation is made on my behalf. World Vision will mail you a receipt for your donation. If you want me to mail the check for you, send me an email so I can know to expect it. Thanks!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment