So here are some of the things that I have realized I can be thankful for instead of grumbling about:
1) Having to choose what to make for dinner, because I have choices and I won't be hungry
2) Boys who are healthy enough to fight over every little thing
3) Boys who express their creativity no matter how big of a mess it makes
4) A husband who doesn't watch sports on TV
5) Clothes to wear, clean water and a washing machine and dryer to make it easy to clean them
6) A house to clean because it provides shelter and a safe place for my family
7) A growing body and all the aches and pains that come with it because of the blessing that will arrive in four months
8) A growing body and the indulgences of chocolate, cookies and sweet tea that have contributed their part to the growth
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment