So we're going on a week-long cruise soon (yes, with the kids!) and I was asking Coulson and Charlie what they wanted to do on our vacation - beach, pool, explore, adventure, etc...
Charlie immediately responded "sleep." After some more prodding, he finally also admitted he would like to "play video games."
(And I was looking at some back posts and found this similar conversation)
Coulson responded that he wants to eat. I have the most exciting kids ever! Although I'm pretty sure Carter will be a bit more adventurous - when I saw the movie 127 hours (the rock climber who got stuck and had to cut his arm off with a pocket knife) I had fearful premonitions of Carter's insatiable quest for adventure. Maybe he'll let me tag along on his adventures...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice! Have fun on your cruise! Jarrett and I have said that if we ever went on a cruise, it might be a good family trip. You'll have to tell me how it goes.
I hope Charlie gets some R&R. It's tough being a kid.
Post a Comment