Sunday, May 17, 2009

And on the 7th day he rested

I did not rest today. I was awakened at 0650 by Charlie and Coulson who I think had already been awake for about a half an hour. We got to church all right and I brought my keyboard to play in the band so we were practicing and every other song I had to tell them to stop tearing the sanctuary apart. I also taught Val's sunday school today and it was only after that I realized that I had not taken Charlie to the nursery and I wondered where he was. Fortunately someone else had taken him so it was alright. I managed to get the house cleaned up some and only let Coulson watch one movie. I swear, if Valerie only let them watch more TV then she might not be so frazzled about the housework. After Charlie's nap we even had some time to play on the play structure before Coulson had to go to his youth group. That along with some sink playtime for Charlie gave me enough time to sweep around the kitchen and empty the dishwasher so I think all in all it was a productive day. There were no breakdowns (kids or myself) so if we can just make it through tomorrow we'll be alright. Hasta la bye-bye for now.

No comments: