Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hilarious website

I found this website yesterday and it pretty much made my day. Suddenly the holes in our doors and the fork stabs in our kitchen table don't seem so abnormal. And after one incident when Coulson was 2 and found a Sharpie in our car... well, I've been lucky enough to remember to keep the Sharpies out of reach (tip - Magic Eraser is really magic, sometimes). And thankfully, Casey managed to revive his Blackberry when Charlie poured a cup of water on it.

I won't refer to it by name, but here's the link to the website.
And here are some our own incidents...


Charlie finds old coffee grinds in the trash.

The boys decorate a cake.

Charlie loves his peanut butter sandwiches!

A pillow transforms into "snow!" (notice the bare mattress "slide" in the background...)



3 comments:

Christi said...

Oh goodness...

Christi said...

Oh, yeah. The photos make it ten times better. And to think that now you have THREE little boys that will get into such mischief. Oh, the stories you will have to tell...

Anne said...

Oh, now I'm scared. Hide the Sharpies!