
(Coulson insisted that they all wear their orange stripped shirts today.)

I think this year was the first year that Coulson really "got" Mother's Day and he bombarded me with homemade cards and pictures and a paper airplane, of course. Some were things he made in school, but many were things he made on his own. My favorite is the one in the middle - it's actually a booklet with blank paper that he made in Sunday School this morning. Throughout the church service and also after church, he wrote "poems" and "stores" (stories) and drew pictures inside. If I get the chance later, I'll post the writings inside - it's quite funny.
And for those of you not on facebook, this was my status on Friday:
I'm stuck - I'm sitting on the couch with Charlie snuggled into my side sleeping and Carter sleeping on my chest. I have one hand free to do some web surfing and swat at the fly bothering us.
And since I was stuck, I had time to play around with the computer and figure out how to take a picture with the webcam.
2 comments:
Happy Mothers Day, Val!
Those cheeks on Carter are so adorable!
Aww I love it! And I missed it on FB so thanks for the reprise. Enjoy your cuddlers. :)
Post a Comment